Monday, April 14, 2014

Memorable Monday
"Because of Him"

The church had a media campaign during the week before Easter where they asked the members to consider all that was possible in their lives because of Jesus Christ.  Facebook users did an invite to write these thoughts down and share them.  These are my response along with pictures.  


Because of Him, I can be a better daughter - Because of the example that the Savior treated his mother, I can be a better daughter.  He loved his mother so much that he made sure that she was taken care of, even after His death.  He respected Joseph and did His Father's work on this earth.  Family is important to him and because he set a good example, I can be a better daughter.

Because of Him, I an serve others - Our Savior's life was dedicated to service.  We are our Savior's hands while we are on this earth.  When we help others. we are serving doing what the Savior would do himself.

Because of Him, I can love more fully - Our Savior loves each one of us more than we understand.  Knowing that you are loved, truly loved, fills you bucket and allows you to show your love more fully.  Because my Savior loves me, than I in return can show my love to others.

Because of Him, I can be a better me - My Savior atoned for my sins, so if I repent I can learn from my mistakes and become a better person.  Every day, I can be a better person by following his example and repent when I make a mistake.  

Because of Him, I live in this beautiful world - Our Savior created this beautiful world.  I am in awe of how beautiful it is.  Not only for the breathtaking landscape, but also for the animals living on the earth.  The animals are amazing to watch.  I'm grateful to live on this beautiful earth.

Because of Him, I am inspired - Many things that inspire me have been created by our Savior.  The items that I use for my creations have come from the earth.  I'm inspired by by his acts of love, kindness, and forgiveness.  He lived such a humble life which gives me the inspiration to make my day more meaningful.  Spending time with my family in one of the meaningful things that I can do with my time.

Because of Him, I can get answers to prayers - My Savior is the advocate to His Father and he answers my prayers.  Some of my prayers get answered fast and some don't.  Because of my Savior, I know that one day all my prayers will be answered according to his will.

No comments: