Saturday, September 27, 2014

Homecoming Dance


Ethan Goff asked Danni to Homecoming.  His sign says "Danni, I'd feel like a Ding Dong, if I didn't ask now: Will you be my Hostess to Homecoming?"

Danni replied by writing a note in the drama room.  "Ethan, Hey! Hey! Hoho! I would really love to go!  I would be a Twinkie if I said no!  Danni "

The Homecoming Dance happened to be on a rainy day.  There were plans to get outdoors pics, but those planes were cancelled, so I took pics of Danni on my own.  

Waiting to go to the Homecoming Dance
Danni changed her hair style while she waited for her date to arrive, so of course I needed more pictures.  Danni looked so beautiful that night.  
Danni's homecoming dress
Danni and her Homecoming date. She looked so beautiful!!! I hope they have an amazing time!!!!!
Danni and Ethan before the dance
They had their day activity a week later.  They got up at the crack of dawn to go on a hike to see the sunrise.  It looks like they had a lot of fun.
Hike to the Wind Caves

No comments: