Monday, September 29, 2014

Memorable Monday
Roller Coaster at Grandparent's House

Grandma and Grandpa Shaw's home
My Grandma and Grandpa Shaw had one of the coolest yards.  It was an amazing place to discover as children. One of the highlights of his yard was the roller coaster.  My grandparents lived on a hill and  my Grandpa made a roller coaster from cement.  When were arrived at my grandparents, we visited for 15 min. and then ran outside to play in the backyard.  There was a playhouse, tree house, and a lot of area to explore, but we always ended up riding the roller coaster.  When we had family parties at my grandparents, the roller coaster was always a hit. My kids never got to see this roller coaster, but my sister took pics of David's oldest girls as they went down.  It was a huge part of my childhood.

Meyers going down the roller coaster
The end of the roller coaster

No comments: