Monday, October 20, 2014

Memorable Monday
School Pics

I love the day when my kids bring home their school pics and each picture turned out great.  They are such cute kids!!!

Josh - 12th grade
Danni - 11th grade
Angela - 9th grade
Emily - 4th grade
Since Emily is in 4th grade, I wanted to see my kids' 4th grade pictures side by side.   When Angela was in 4th grade, she returned to her home school - Porter Elementary.    All 4 of these pictures were taken at Porter - I just think that is so cool!!!

Since Josh is a senior and 3 of my kids are in high school, I thought it would be fun to show my high school pictures.  I scanned them from my yearbook and my school IDs.  It's important to remember that I attended high school in the '80's and big hair was in.
Tami in high school

No comments: