Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Halloween was crazy this year.  There was so much going on that Halloween was almost forgotten.
  • Our Stake had a Youth Halloween Dance and Angela was the only one that could attend.  Danni was working on Seussical and Josh was taking his clarinet college class.
  • We carved a pumpkin and roasted pumpkin seeds.  We burnt the pumpkins which was a bummer.  They are my favorite part of carving pumpkins.  The girls had a blast and the pumpkin turned out great.
  • The night on the truck or treat, Danni had Seussical dress rehearsal, and Josh had a marching band competition.  Jim took the younger two girls to the trunk or treat.  They had a great time and I feel bad missing it again.  I went with them last year, but I really hate it when events take place at the same time and I can't be there for my kids.
    Saturday events
  • Halloween Night was just as crazy and we went separate directions again.  Danni went with some friends to celebrate Halloween.  Jim and I went to the football game since it was senior night.  Angela and Emily went trick or treating with Grandma Pace.
Danni dressed up as a cat
Halloween Night
  • Since Grandpa Wall didn't get to see the Halloween costumes, we had a fashion show for her.  Kenzie had a new costume and was so excited - she looked adorable.  Emily costume was falling apart, and I had to sew it back together.  I'm getting better at sewing.
Angela, Emily, Kenzie, and Joey

No comments: