Monday, September 28, 2015

Memorable Monday
Great Men & Great Examples

We lost some great apostles in the past four months - Tom L. Perry, Boyd K. Packer,  and Richard G. Scott.  I really enjoyed listening to these great men speak at General Conference.  Tom L. Perry reminds me a lot of Jim's dad.  Boyd K. Packer was easy for me to remember because he was the president of the quorum of the 12 apostles.  I confused Richard G. Scott with Russell M. Nelson.  I've never met these apostles, but through their conference talks I can hear their testimonies.  These are great men who set some great examples.  I know that they were called to be apostles in our time.  Their conference addresses are available for us to study.  I'm grateful for that technology.
Tom L. Perry
Boyd K. Packer
Richard G. Scott

No comments: