Monday, November 14, 2016

Memorable Monday
Piano Recitals

On Saturday Night, our ward had a talent show.  Josh planned to do a card trick, but it thought it would be to hard to see the cards on the stage.  He then planned to play a number on the bass clarinet, but that didn't plan out either.  It turned out that Mitchell and Josh played a duet on the piano.  It was great fun to watch.   The younger girls and I participate in a flash mob dance which we worked on throughout the month.  It was fun to watch the girls dance on stage.

Girls and I
Josh and Mitchell

I remember when my kids played the piano during piano lessons and "Let's Play Music" classes.  I loved it when my kids took piano lessons and was really sad when they chose not to continue.  I think a huge part of me wished that I knew how to play piano.  Music was been a huge part of my life and continues to be in my kid's life as well.  We just didn't find it playing the piano.
Josh playing in a piano recital

Danni performing at a piano recital

Angela playing her own composition during her last "Let's Play Music" concert

Emily playing in her last "Let's Play Music" concert.


No comments: