Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Emily's 6th Grade Promotion

Emily finished 6th grade and had her 6th grade promotion ceremony.  The whole family including Brigham came to support her.  She is my last kid to promote at Porter so it was a very emotional evening as we said goodbye to her classmates, teachers, principal, and the school.  Emmy learned a lot at Porter, not just school work, but how to work hard in all aspects of her life.  She has some great teachers.
Emmy before graduation and after with her 6th grade teacher - Mrs. Wake
Congrats Emmy!!!!
The whole family came to support Emmy.
Emmy and Abbey with Mrs. Lenz
Emmy and the kids who were in Mrs. Fullerton's Kindergarten call.
Emmy and Principal Warren - she is retiring.
Celebration at Freddys
I'm going to miss my days at Porter Elementary, but know that my kids and I have grown a lot there. The teachers and staff were really good to work with.  I learned about volunteering and how important it is to my family and I. 

No comments: