Monday, May 15, 2017

Memorable Monday
Journal Entry May 26, 1988

In my own words:

"Lisa graduated from seminary last night.  The graduates sat in a circle and responded to questions on How seminary will help me in the future and similar questions.  It was really neat.  My seminary graduation was nothing like Lisa's.  She loos great in her graduation dress.  I can't wait to see Lisa's graduation.  I was in my first car accident on Friday the 13th.  I can never find the place to take my defense driving course.  My court date id June 2nd.  I completed my first semester in college.  I received an A, to Bs and a C.  I hope to do better."

I attended Lisa's graduation and her is a picture of her receiving her diploma.  I know it was hard for her to leave Jordan High just before her senior year and attend Mesa High.  But, she is an amazing girl who made it work.

No comments: