Monday, May 22, 2017

Memorable Monday
May 17, 2006

Yesterday, the girls had the dance pics taken.  The backdrops were real cute.  I included their picture that I took at home after their pictures.  Danielle's costume comes with a pink hat.  The dance studio is keeping the hat to practice until their dance show in June.  Their dance costumes are so different that they will make great dress-ups after the recital.  

We had our Enrichment last night.  I think the evening went well.  The theme was about food storage.  I don't know much about that subject.  My food storage leaves a lot to be desired.  The Enrichment Committee that I work with are great ladies who have great ideas and love to help.

The kids are finishing up on the last week of school.  They have a lot of fun things planned for that week.  I'm so sad that school is almost over.  That means that the kids are getting older.  Angela will no longer be a kindergartner.  I have a hard time with that.  I'm glad that Emily will still be at home next year.  

I need to help Josh make a poster for school.  It's his turn to be Feature Creature.  He is excited to work on the poster.  Kids love to be spotlighted.  Who doesn't?

No comments: