Monday, June 19, 2017

Memorable Monday
Journal Entry June 13, 2006

 This week, we are busy taking swim lessons.  This is the second session of lessons.  Last session, Dani passed a level.  She is now a Sea Star.  She is so excited.  Now, she is in a class with her cousin. The kids love to swim.  I take them to swim lessons and sometimes we take them swimming in the evening.  It's been fun and keeps us cool.

The neighborhood school offers free breakfast and lunch.  The kids love it and I don't have to cook three meals a day during the summer.  

Angela lost her two bottom teeth.  I was worried about how she would react when she lost them.  I talked to her about it.  A while later when I was on the phone, she gave me her tooth.  She lost the other tooth later, but was never found.  

We are leaving for Utah in a week.  We are so excited.  We are going to spend time with both sides of our family.  It will be fun to spend some time with family especially in Salt Lake where I grew up.

Summer is going well, I e-mail you next week.

No comments: