Monday, June 26, 2017

Memorable Monday
Journal Entry June 20, 2006

We just finished 3 1/2 weeks of swim lessons.  Emily just loves being in the water.  She is learning new skills, but would rather just play in the water.  That reminds of my other kids.  It was a great way to cool off for the rest of the day.

The girls just finished dance.  They had a dance show on Friday.  Angela had a show first and then Danielle.  They did a real great job.  I had seen their dances several times so I knew how they were doing.  Jim hasn't seen them dance and was thrilled to see them do so good.  We pay the dance studio enough money, they should dance great.

The studio didn't want anyone to video the show.  They had professionals do the job for money, of course.  I didn't video the show.  I just watched my girls dance.  It was a great experience just to sit and watch the show and not worry about recording it.  I usually watch my kids perform in front of and lens.  I will buy a DVD of their show and remember the experience of just watching my girls dance.

Tomorrow we are heading up to Utah.  We are staying there for 10 days.  I talked Jim into staying longer so we could be in Utah for a baptism.  I am so excited.  I want my kids to enjoy spending time with their family in Utah.  My kids love to spend time with the cousins that they have in Utah.  They talk about so much, one would think that they see them a lot.  We are going to relax and have a great time in much cooler weather.  

I'll write in a couple of weeks.  I be in Utah next week.  Take care.  Here are some dance pics from after the show.

No comments: