Monday, October 22, 2018

Memorable Monday
Mother Nature's Farm

Taking Manny and the girls to Mother's Nature Farm reminded me of the time that I took Josh and Danni on one trip,  Danni and Angela on a trip, and again with Ang and Em.

*The first time was when Josh was in a little group where Mom's traded off taking care of them, similar to a Joy School concept.  This was the first time that I went and had a blast with Josh and Danni. We painted the pumpkins after we picked out the ones we wanted.  There was a hay ride and a place just to play in the hay.  Josh loved playing in the hay.  He was a busy kid.

*The second time was when Danni was in pre-school.  Angela joined us on the field trip.  It was so fun to take my girls.  Danni was often hanging out with her friends.  

*The third time Jim and I took Ang and Em.  This was the first time that I brought Jim with me.  This was just a family event, just the 4 of us.  It's always fun to see the animals, pick a pumpkin, and go on the hay ride.  My favorite part was getting pics of the girls.  They had a great time and were very patient as I took pictures.



No comments: