Friday, October 12, 2018

October Break


Day 1 of October Break - We went for a walk around the Riperian Preserve and then hit Sodalicious.  The weather was really nice so a walk around the park was great.  Later that day, we went to visit Manny.  We want to spend as much time as we can with that little guy.  

Day 2 - We had lunch at Backyard Taco  They have a new location closer to us and we went to check it out.  We also went to see Small Foot at Fat Cats.  The movie was OK, but I'm glad that I was able to spend the day with my peeps.  This is Josh's last day of October Break.


Day 3 - Angela and I started off the day at the MVD.  We got Angela a state ID.  Afterwards, the girl and I went shopping at Walmart and Target to find Halloween costume ideas.  We picked out great costumes and came home to work out the details.  Emmy is going to be a scarecrow and Angela is going to an ice cream cone.  Danni is so talented and helpful.  While Danni worked on costumes, we held Manny.
Day 4 - The girls and I went to Red Mountain Park to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wall and meet some of the ham radio friends.  We played on the equipment and then walk around the pond.  The weather was so nice!!!  Later that day, Danni and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby.  Danni is looking to decorate her home and Hobby Lobby is the place to go. 
Day 5- Today is sprinkled for most of the day - YAY!!!  The girls and I made a Happy Halloween banner and then had lunch at Panda Express.  Spending time with Manny is the icing on the cake.  It was the perfect way to end October Break.


No comments: