Saturday, October 20, 2018

Pumpkin Patch

Mother Nature's Farm

We took Manny to the pumpkin patch.  It was a lot of fun.  We stopped by and saw the animals.  We really loved the llama.  We spent quite a while there trying to get good photos.   We went on the hay ride after visiting the animals.  The hay ride wasn't very long, but it was nice to sit down and take a break.  After our hayride, we picked out our pumpkins.  I think Danni found the smallest cutest pumpkin for Manny.    Since we only paid for 2 pumpkins, Emmy gave hers to Manny.  It was a sweet gesture that was very much appreciated.  It was fun just being with my girls and snapping photos.  I know that Manny will not remember much of this trip, but my girls and I will.  It was a great trip.
Enjoying the animals and tractor
Bonding Time

Manny's First Pumpkin

No comments: