Thursday, December 27, 2018

Light the World 2018


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints did their "Light the World" campaign again this year.  This is the third year that they have done it.  It really adds to the Christmas spirit.  This year, they divided into weeks . 

Week 1 - Light the World
Week 2 - Light Your Community
Week 3 - Light Your Family
Week 4 - Light Your Faith 

We did activities for everyday until the 26th of December.  With my dad in the hospital, I realized that I had being service most of the month of December.  Sometimes unplanned service can more impact that service that fits an agenda.  December turned into a month of service, especially service for my father.  I wanted to continue to keep up the daily "Light the World" service activities and enjoyed it very much.  I served my father in the hospital for 18 days and came home to spend time with my family, Danni, and Manny.  The month of December was super crazy and full of service.  

No comments: