Monday, December 17, 2018

Memorable Monday
Christmas 2005

I look back at pictures of Christmas 2005.  Here are some pictures of what took place on Christmas and the days preceding it.

*We went to the Temple lights with my parents and the Clawsons.  It's fun to look back and see how young we look.  Ironically, this year is the first time in many years that the temple lights are closed since the beginning of the renovation.  The temple lights will never look the same after the renovation.

* We went to the mall to see Santa.  Emily was not too thrilled.  Looking back, I do feel bad that she didn't like Santa.  Luckily she didn't sit on Santa's lap for too long.  

*Jim and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph and Emily was baby Jesus.  She was an older Jesus, but I loved that we were able to represent part of the nativity that year.

*We made cookies which is always a fun tradition.  Someone needs to make cookies for Santa. I feel like Santa might be extra kind to Emily since he made her cry at the mall.

* I bought my girls matching dresses for Christmas Sunday.  I loved taking pictures to show off my cute kids with their cute outfits.


*We had a Christmas Party at the Paces.  It looks like my kids had a lot of fun.  Christmas is about family and we spent a lot of time with family during the holidays.

*Christmas Eve - Ready for Santa to visit.  Jammies, Slippers, stuffed animals from Grandma Pace, and our Christmas Eve picture.  Hurry up Santa!!

*Christmas morning - I loved watching the kids open their presents and seeing their faces when they see what Santa brought.  Christmas morning is so full of magic and you see it in the kid's faces.
 

*Christmas afternoon at my parent's is the end of our Christmas celebrations.  Jeff was in town and Angela loves her uncle Jeff.  She waits til everyone gets their turn talking to Jeff and then she sits on his lap.  It was a fun Christmas and I loved hanging out with Jim and the kids and the extended family.  

No comments: