Monday, December 3, 2018

Memorable Monday
Gratitude

November has come and gone.  It's the month that we think the most about the things that we are grateful for.  Since there are 30 days in November, so I complied a list of 30 things that I am grateful for.  It's good to remember the good things that we have.  It gives me the perspective that I need and reminds how lucky that I am.

1- Gospel of Jesus Christ
2- Temple / Eternal Families
3- Jim - our marriage
4- My Amazing Children
5- My Grandson - brings joy and life to our home
6- My Health
7- Jim's job
8- Technology - keeps in contact with family
9- Church Leaders - guide and direct us
10 - Beautiful Earth
11- Water to drink
12- Food to eat
13- Working Vehicles
14- Extended Family
15- Education
16- Music
17- Rain / Snow
18- Family Trips
19- Insurance
20- Diet Coke
21- Pictures - Memories made
22- Holidays - Spend with the family
23- Medical advances
24- Clean clothes
25- Soap / Deodorant
26- Pioneers
27- Sense of Humor
28- Journals
29- Friends
30- Musicals / Concerts

No comments: