Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019

Brigham and Danni went up to Showlow and did a Easter Egg Hunt up there.  Danni sent me some pics and it looked like they had a great time.
Danni and Manny on Hunt
Manny likes the Easter Eggs
We got together with Debbie, Lisa, and their families and spent a great deal of time with mom and dad the day before Easter.  Debbie and her family came up for the day.  We picked dad up from Sunrise and had yummy pizza at Mod's Pizza.  It was fun to take dad out to get some food and I think he really liked getting out and spending time with the family  After lunch, we headed to see mom.  She was to weak to get out of bed, so we visited her in some groups while the rest of us played a game in the living room.  We had fun even though the circumstances were not the best.
Lunch with Grandpa
Mom on Easter, Debbie brought her some goodies
Spending Time with Grandma

On Easter Sunday, We went to church and I felt the spirit really strong.  With all that is going with my mom, Easter had a different meaning for me this year.  Brigham and Danni came over for brunch and get their Easter baskets.  We spent some time with both my mom and dad on Easter.  
My family on Easter
More Pics
Manny's First Easter
Brigham, Danni, and Manny on Easter

No comments: