Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Pancreatic Cancer

She hasn't been feeling well which prompted a trip to the hospital.  My Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer.  We were not surprised to hear the news about the guy who performed her endoscopy talked to Lisa, Debbie, and I and told us that he thinks it is really bad.  My mom is devastated and wants to fight the battle, but her children want her to enjoy the rest of her life.  My dad hasn't been feeling well and isn't really himself so he is struggling with the news too.  The life our family home is really sick and we want to help but can't.  It's a helpless feeling. We did the research and the odds of her beating this cancer is very low.  My mom's health has been poor and fighting this battle will be so hard on her.  My mom will always be a fighter in my eyes.  She is a very special woman and we will cherish the rest of days on Earth.  





No comments: