Friday, April 19, 2019

Manny - 7 months

Danni wrote "Manny baby is 7 months old today! Don’t blink, because they’re not kidding when they say they grow up fast. It feels like overnight our son just grew up. He got two teeth, learned to sit on his own, and started scooting all within one week. He is so close to crawling, he just has to figure out how to coordinate his arms with his legs. We love you baby 😭💛 @ Mesa, Arizona"

Manny is seriously one of the cutest 7 month olds
Manny is such a cute 7 month old.  I love how his mom spikes his hair. It makes him look handsome on top of cute.   He is growing up way to fast for us.  I love that we get to see Manny on a daily basis, almost.  I love watching my kids interact with him and get him to smile.  I really enjoy watching Danni as a mom.  She is doing a really great job.  That is one of the benefits of being a grandma - watching your daughter be an amazing mom while playing with the grandkid.
Our cute bow tie pic

No comments: