Sunday, April 28, 2019

Arlene’s Army

I wanted to make my mom shirts to show her that we love her as she fights Pancreatic Cancer.  I shared my desire with my family and the idea took off.  Danni designed the front, Kenzie designed the back, and Lauren made it possible.  Lauren had a friend that made the shirts for us for free.  Cortney got her shirt first and showed my mom.   She said that she was very touched that we made shirts for her.  I also bought silicone bracelets for all the family plus friends.  I wanted my mom to know that we loved her and are there for her to the end.  We all belong to Arlene's Army and are fighting alongside her.  Even though she will not win this fight, she is fighting this battle.  Here are the pics of the my family members wearing the "Arlene's Army" shirts.

Supporting my mom by wearing the shirts and bracelets

My family and I wearing our shirts

Even Jay and Manny have shirts

Here is my dad wearing his shirt

No comments: