Monday, May 6, 2019

Memorable Monday
ASU Graduates

Four ASU Graduations
1. Tami - Bachelors Winter of 1994
2. Jim - Bachelors Winter of 1996
3. Jim - Masters Spring of 2009
4. Josh - Bachelors Spring of 2019

I graduated with a Bachelors in Secondary Education in Math.  I was dating Jim at the time and he came to my convocation at Gammage.  I knew he was there and it made my day.  I had my commencement the next day.  I still remember the pagentry of my graduation  and the feeling of accomplishment and pride that I felt.  It was a huge accomplishment and a goal of mine to graduate with a Bachelor's degree.  I remember a couple of years to be there when Jim graduated too.  I remembered my graduation and those feelings of accomplishment again.  When Jim got his Master's Degree, the guest speaker was President Obama.  Jim's parents, Josh, and Danni came to that commencement .  I wanted my kids to be there to hear from a current president of the US and see the pageantry involved and get them excited about going to college.  The next day was the convocation and my parents along with my kids came to watch Jim walk across the stage.  Watching Josh graduate was so awesome and I'm glad that the girls came.  Hopefully, we can add the Josh's masters degree to the list next year.

No comments: