Friday, May 24, 2019

Goodbye Santos


The Santos are moving to Oregon.  I'm so sad to hear about this move, but know that they are ready for this change.  The Santos love Oregon and have been there several times for a vacation.  Emmy and Abbey went to preschool, dance,  and Porter together.  I loved seeing Abbey at school and church events.  I'm going to miss seeing her fun personality.  Shaundra and I have been friends forever.  We did book-club, PTA, and car pools together. It's going to be weird not seeing her around Mesa. I'm so grateful for technology and that we can keep in touch through social media.  I wish her the best of luck and I'm so happy that they can live in their dream state.  We will miss hanging with them, but maybe we can visit them or they can visit us.  Good luck Santos family!!  We will miss you!!! 
Shaundra and I
Emmy and Abbey


No comments: