Friday, May 31, 2019

Girl's Camp 2019

My AZ girl is off to UT for girl’s camp. I wish that I could go with her, but it's not to be.  I'll miss her!!  I took a picture to send her off.
Emily's leader took this picture and put it on FB,  I love pics and seeing Emily in photos makes me smile.   She was so brave to go to girl's camp this year, especially since they tried something new and went river rafting instead of a usual Girl's Camp.  This was the first time that I haven't been to Girl's Camp for many years.  I really missed it and thought about climbing into Emily's bag.
Before Girl's Camp
After Girl's Camp

Here is a great picture of Emily near the Colorado River.  They spent 3 days rafting down the river this year for Girl's Camp.  It was quite adventurous and I know that Emily was a little nervous to go, but she did it.  The church changed the girl's camp program which makes this type of Girl's Camp possible.  I glad that Emily had this opportunity.  I'm not sure that she would go on this type of excursion again.
Emily
Beautiful Scenery

We were so glad to see our girl when she got home and hear all her stories.  We miss her and so glad that she is home safe with us.

No comments: