Thursday, May 9, 2019

Arlene Burbidge Wall
August 13, 1942- May 9, 2019


Dani drew this picture - this pic brings me peace

This morning, Lisa came over to my house and informed me that my mom passed away.  We immediately went over to the group home and handled what needed to be done.  My dad joined us and we said our goodbyes.  We spend the rest of the day with dad.  We took him to the doctor because we needed a good bill of health to move forward.  He spent the day at his house and his radio friends offered their condolences over the radio.  Debbie and her family came up and we had lunch at Chilies.  It was important for us to be together that day.  We shared memories and started making plans for her funeral and burial.  It was a tough day, but we know that she is with her parents.

Here we are at Chuiles
Another viewpoint


Here are some of pics of my mom that I shared on Facebook to honor her.  She was a beautiful woman full of life and laughter.  

No comments: