Sunday, September 27, 2020

Big Lake Camping Trip

Lisa and I planned a camping trip up to Big Lake.  Each member of our family was able to come at some point.  It was great to get together among the aspens and cooler weather.  

There were a few memorable moments from the trip
*Having my whole family there was awesome including Manny.  Manny was so fun to go camping with.
* The scenery was AMAZING - I really liked the way the aspen tree top made tunnels over the roads.  
* We took a day to go to the Pop Shop.  The drive to and from was longer than expected, but the drinks and cookies were yummy.  The drive was really pretty too.
*One night we had a murder mystery night.  It was a super fun game and the Clawsons really added flair to the characters we had to play.
*Making popcorn on the fire - it never worked out, but it made for some great memories.
*Jim brought his trailer - our first camping trip with his trailer.  
*There was a skunk on the last night and Angela and I almost walked close to it, luckily Josh got us in time.
My kids and I
Manny and I

No comments: