Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Don't Leave for Tomorrow
What You Can Do Today"

With the passing of President Hinkley and a friend in our ward, I felt drawn to read an article in the Ensign. The article is titled "Don't Leave for Tomorrow What You Can Do Today" by Elder Claudio R. M. Costa from the October 2007 General Conference. It is a great article about making changes in your life today. There is a powerful poem written by Norma Cornett Marek that he included in his talk. There is a part of the poem that touched me. It says "Today might be your last chance to hold tight to the hand of the one you love and show all you feel. If you are waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?" There is a lot to learn from this talk. I know I did. Both of these men have been great examples of service to our families. They will be missed.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

That's really pretty. I'm going to pull up that talk & read it. Thanks for sharing.