Monday, January 7, 2008

Emily is a Sunbeam

On Sunday, Emily went to Primary. She is the youngest Sunbeam in her class. When we entered the Primary room, she recognized Angela and Emily right away. She cried and clung to me at first. I stayed with her for 10 minutes. I passed her off to a member of the Presidency and left the room. I saw her later through the window. She was sitting in a chair next to her teacher. It was so cute. I felt so blessed that she went to primary. I can't believe that she is old enough to go to primary. She says that she loves primary. I believe it next week. My four kids are in primary together for 8 months. I will cherish these next 8 months.

1 comment:

Iralee said...

"I believe it next week!"

Tami, you are so funny.

I love you, and the way you take care of your kids.