Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Merry Christmas

I love Christmas. We had a great Christmas Season this year. Jim and I gave sacrament talk about giving. A week earlier, I gave a talk in Relief Society about Joseph being a special witness to the Savior's birth. Our family did an advent candle this year. We burned a candle and read selected verses in the scriptures. This was an awesome experience for my family and myself. Christmas was very neat this year. We will continue the advent candle next year. I don't want to talk again, but I read real good stories. We had a lot of family parties on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On Christmas Eve, we went to the Paces. We ate good food (Applebees). Who says you have to cook on Christmas Eve? The kids played volleyball, jumped on the trampoline, did art projects, and sampled goodies dipped in chocolate. The dipped pretzels, marshmallows, bananas in the chocolate fondue set. They loved it. They couldn't get enough of the machine. It was yummy. After the fun, Grandpa gave out cute teddy bears. The kids love it. We went home and opened up some presents. Every Christmas Eve, my kids get a set of PJ's. They know to expect it. They look adorable and ready to go to bed. The kids helped that evening get ready for Santa to visit. I wish they were always that ready to go to bed. Santa and his reindeer were will feed at our house. Christmas morning arrived about 7:00. That's early for our family. My parents came to see what the kids received for Christmas. Later, we went to my parents house to open gifts and have Christmas dinner. My mom loves Christmas. She loves to watch her grand kids open their presents. She gives each grandchild a stocking full of toys and candy. The grand kids love it also. We had a great Christmas.




Angela is getting her teddy bear from Grandpa Pace. She really loves it.



Josh using the Chocolate Fondue. He loved to dip the pretzels and marshmallows.



Emily is checking out the Nativity Scene. She is Admiring Baby Jesus.



My Kids in Their Christmas PJ's. They are so cute. They can't wait till Santa comes.


Pace kids on Christmas Day at my parents house. See how happy they are.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

What a fun Christmas & New Years! Your kids look cute in their pj's & Christmas clothes..