Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MLK Parade

Monday, the kids and I went to the MLK Parade in Downtown Mesa. Josh brought along a good friend. I have a couple of nieces in the parade. We wanted to see and support them in the parade. Ashley plays the flute in the Taylor Band. We cheered her on by shouting her name. The kids loved seeing her in the parade. Cortney was in the parade supporting Mesa High. The kids cheered her on too. We took pictures and had a great time. Ashley and Cortney both saw us and tried not to look too embarrassed. I know that they loved the attention and support we gave them.The kids and I waiting for the parade to start.


Josh brought a friend with him at the parade. They had fun together.


Angela and Emily played their trumpets during the parade.

Ashley in the parade. I think she saw us.

Cortney marching in the parade with Mesa High.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

That is so cool that you went. I should of looked into something like that & taken my kids..

I can't believe you still went to the Zoo with so many people. I would of said ok- let's go to the movies.. I don't like large crowds...