Saturday, January 19, 2008

Report Cards

My kids got their report cards last week. They all did very well in school. Josh earned all A's. He did such a great job this past semester. Last semester, he got 1 B in writing. He worked really hard and bumped that to an A. Dani earned 1B and the rest A's. She got her B in math. She doesn't like math. You would think that my kids would do well in math, since I have a math degree. Well, I've lost some math brain cells and find it very difficult to tutor my kids in math. They both should be on the honor roll. They worked really hard. Angela received a positive report card as well. She has some specific goals that she is graded on as well as a regular second grade report card. She has mastered a couple of her goals. I was thrilled. She has worked on these two goals for a couple of years. She is blossoming in her class. She is in a great Special Ed program with great teachers. They know and understand Angela and what will work with her. She will have the same teachers again next year. I was very pleased about my kids report cards this past semester.

No comments: