Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Locks of Love"

Dani and her cousin got their haircut and donated it to "Locks of Love". Brittany, her cousin, had her hair cut a week ago. She looked so cute and she totally loved her new haircut. Dani decided that she wanted her hair cut too. Those two are like Peas in a Pod. So, we went to the salon and hoped that her hair was long enough to donate. To our surprise, there was enough to donate and Dani was thrilled. She totally loves her new haircut. She is constantly running her hand through her hair. It was a great experience for her, I just wish we thought of it sooner.


Dani before her haircut.

Here is the hair that Dani donated to Locks of Love.

Dani and her new haircut. Doesn't she look so cute?

Brittany and Dani with their short hair. They are two peas in a pod.

I took this picture when the wind picked up. I love this picture and it shows off her blue eyes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is great and I love her new haircut. What a sweet young lady.

Julie said...

Oh my heck that is cute! My girls told me she got her hair cut but I didn't know it was THAT much! Wow! My girls have been growing their hair out for almost a YEAR to donate! I think we are getting close!