Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is here!

My kids wait all year for summer to arrive. They love to go swimming. If they had their way, we would be at the pool every day from the time the pool opened til the pool closed.

We bought a swim pass for the public pools in Mesa. We bought the pass on Memorial Day Weekend, but it was to cold to go swimming. My kids were a little disappointed that we didn't go swimming when it was 70 degrees outside , especially in a pool that wasn't heated. We took the kids to a neighbor's pool where the water was heated and went swimming. The kids had a great time swimming with their dad while I watched from the sidelines. Since then, the kids and I have been swimming a couple times and plan to go today.

Angela and Emily really love to play in the pool. They are both learning to swim. Angela loves to put in head in the water and pretend to swim. She is so close to taking off and swimming on her own. Emily just loves the water, she not sure about putting her face underwater. Josh and Dani are swimming away and having a great time.

2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Yeah for summer!

Unknown said...

I really miss those days of taking my kids to swim lessons. I also never thought I would find myself saying that!!! Have fun!!