Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Going Private

When I discovered blogs, it was such a great way to find friends and reconnect with others. There have been friends who have found my blog and I'm glad that I was able to reconnect with them. Well, now I have decided to go private. Some of my friends and family members receive my blog via email, this decision should not affect you. You will continue to receive the emails through the blog. If you would like to view my blog, you will need to give me email address and you will have access to my blog. If you would rather receive the emails instead of checking my blog, leave me your address and I'll include you. Thanks for understanding. It's important for my kids to see me protecting them from the Internet. I tell them not to give information out, but I do. So, I'm changing that. You can email me at tamipace@yahoo.com and give your email address or leave it in the comment section. I'm going private on Sunday Sept. 14th.

8 comments:

Malinda said...

malinda03@gmail.com I would love to be able to view your blog still

Unknown said...

Please add us tabmelis@gmail.com

TF said...

Please add me!

tappintaani@hotmail.com

Ball Family said...

Please add us:

Jacquieb_1962@yahoo.com

Christi said...

Hey Tami. I would love to be on your list.

christij3250@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Julie said...

Invite me! You have my e-mail! Ü

rachael marie said...

I would like to be added as well! My email is rach_marieb@yahoo.com

Lorain said...

Add me to please Ü
mlvkt@comcast.net