Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Super Saturday

Our ward had a Super Saturday craft day about a week and a half ago. Dani really wanted to come with me, so we made a day of it. I usually don't do crafts on my own. I usually don't have the supplies and am totally afraid I will mess up. I want someone to guide me through the whole process. I completed all the projects that I signed up for. That's a miracle in itself. Dani loved making bracelets and now makes bracelets and earrings for her friends. What a girl! I even learn to can food and make fabulous desserts. I can make the desserts, they seemed easy enough. I'm nervous about canning by myself. My sister is willing to come over and walk me through the process. Thanks Lisa!

Here is a frame that I made. This was a fun project to do and Dani helped my pick out the colors. I'm going to put a picture of my three girls in it and hang it in their room.

Here are a couple of magnet boards that Dani and I made. They were so easy to make.

Here is a pic of the bracelet that I made and a necklace that Dani made. Making jewelry was so fun and now Dani and I show this fun,but very expensive, hobby.

No comments: