Monday, November 9, 2009

Memorable Monday
Primary Program

The kids had their Primary Program yesterday. I loved listening to the music that they learned this year and hear my kids give their parts. They also recited some of the Article's of Faith. Dani and Angela have memorized all 13 this year. I'm so proud of the both of them. It doesn't seem that long ago when Josh was up there as a sunbeam singing and participating in the Primary Program for the very first time. Last year, all of my kids participated and it was AWESOME! I've served in the Primary Presidency in the past and know what work is involved in the program and am thankful for the leaders for their hard work. I love to hear the Primary children's sweet testimonies through music. Many members in the ward still remember Angela from her early years and the struggles she has had to overcome and commented on her growth and her sweet testimony. It is one of my highlights of the year and look forward to it every year.

No comments: