Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving and spending time together as a family. We had Thanksgiving at the Paces and invited my sister and her family and my parents. It was a great day and of course, I took too many pictures. I did pass the camera to my nieces and them take a few pics too. Thanks!

I love this picture of Emily. Someone was so kind and pulled her around in the wagon.
I love this pic - Josh sitting in the wagon while the Brittany pulls and Dani pushes

The adults spending quality time catching up.
Jumping on the trampoline is a lot of fun.
I love it when kids put olives on their fingers. Kenzie is so cute and has no plans to share her olives with me.
The girls cousins eating Thanksgiving dinner. They are great friends too.
My niece took these cute pictures of their mom. I think she is teasing my dad or vice versa. Angela loves to play on the monkey bars.


Joey does too!

No comments: