Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pace Christmas Party

Jim and I were in charge of the Pace Family Christmas Party. We decided to have it at Usery Park. We planned to have a BBQ dinner complete with peach cobbler and roast marshmallows. The kids made paper puppets and solved a Christmas song puzzle. The adults sat around the campfire and talked and worked on the same puzzle. It was so nice to be together as a family and listen to Grandpa tell a story. I loved having the party out in the desert and hope everyone else did too. I loved taking pictures and enjoying the chitter-chatter among family members. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, because I was in charge and found myself too busy to take pics.

What a great view from Usery Park - looking down into the valley

My kiddos

The girls and I went on a hike before their cousins arrived

Cousins

This was the only picture that I took after dinner - The kids are making puppets and doing puzzles - too busy after that to take pics.

No comments: