Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Taylor Literacy Night

Josh's school had their first ever Literacy Night. It was a great event and my kids had a great time. Josh stayed after school for chess club and then helped serve dinner for the event. Afterwards, he spent the rest of the evening playing chess. Do you think he likes Chess?
This was the only time that I saw Josh that night.

Dani found her cousin Brittany and the spent the rest of the evening together. Brittany's class was doing a reading and needed an extra person, so guess who volunteered? - Brittany volunteered Dani.
Jim and I spent most the evening with the girls. They saw Santa, got a balloon, met Cat in the Hat, made DNA puppies, and look through a telescope. It was fun to spent time with the little ones.

We had a great time and hope that they hold the event again next year.

1 comment:

leesaloo2 said...

nice pics. remind me I have the Santa ones I need to get to you.