Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

We had a great ward Christmas party. There was good food, good company, nice program, and a visit with Santa. For dinner, we had soup served in bread bowls - yummy! I was able to help make some of the soup and try something new. The program was beautiful, filled with special musical numbers by members of our ward. After the program, our children went to see Santa and decorate some ornaments. Emily fell asleep during the program and didn't really want to see Santa after that. She's seen Santa 3 times already and felt that he had a good idea what she wanted. My older got on Santa's lap for a few minutes and I had to quickly get a picture.
Maybree, Dani, and Jocelyn - they known each other all their lives
Angela has been a good girl this year and is telling Santa what she wants for Christmas.
The girls are decorating ornaments.
My older two waited until no one was looking to sneak on Santa's lap. Dani didn't even know that I snapped a picture of her.
Dani and Maybree were eating Santa's cookies and drinking his milk. I caught them in the act.

No comments: