Monday, January 31, 2011

Memorable Monday
Sharing Memories

I''ve been thinking about getting my blog ready to slurp into a book. I've been really bad at keeping up my blog and realizing that I need to catch up on my blog before I can work on my book. I love having my blog books around the house that summarized the past year. My kids look at the book often and I love to remember the times we had. I've even used it as a reference book to look up important dates that I need. Blogging is not an easy task for me and requires a lot of time, but the effort is worth it.

Before I blogged, I used to scrapbook with my sister and we would spend time making cute scrapbook pages. It was so fun to scrapbook and interact with my sister and share ideas. I really miss that creative part of sharing events and memories with my family. Writing in my blog gets some of my memories and feelings written down on paper. I often have the opportunity to write my testimony and hope that it's read by my family members often. I really have enjoyed using the Memorable Mondays to reminisce on memories of the past. I've enjoyed writing in my blog and plan to continue in the future.

No comments: