Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

I love the 4th of July, and so I'm so happy to spend this day with my family. We started off the morning with a photo shot by the flag that the scouts dropped off earlier.  Since I got a iphone for my birthday, I had to use it and the program Instagram.  

My girls
Danni and I - filtered by Instagram. 
We had an amazing breakfast made by the Bishopric.  It was yummy, especially the French Toast made from French Bread.  I share my birthday with Dago, so we always make a point to say to each other at breakfast.  He is such a great guy and I love his family.  We invited Tiffany to spend the morning with us as we celebrate Independence Day.
Breakfast with my Birthday Buddy
Mitchell, Josh, and Tiffany
After breakfast, we headed to the Malmbergs for our traditional community parade.  It's such a great tradition and I love getting the girls all dressed for the occasion.  We don't have bikes or scooters in working order, but my girls can walk and wave their flag while looking super cute.  I took lots of pics and then borrowed Tiffany's camera to take more.  I love taking patriotic pictures.
Girls with their matching hats and shorts ready for the parade
Emily walking in the parade
Pics on th parade route
After the parade, we had watermelon and snow cones.  This year, we were able to buy snow cones, which was a big hit.  
Watermelon and Snow Cones
The best part of the day was spending time with family and friends.
Kenzie and Angela
Danni and Jocelyn
Sis. Huber and Danni
My family

No comments: