Monday, July 1, 2013

Memorable Monday
My Birth

My birthday is in just a few days. Here is some information about my birth, mostly just facts.


I was born July 4th 1969 in Murray Utah at the Cottonwood Hospital at 4:41 pm.  I was the oldest daughter to Ray and Arlene Wall and the oldest granddaughter (not the oldest grandchild) to both sides of the family.  My Grandma Shaw was so excited about my birth.  She tried to call her friends, but they were all out of town because of the holiday.  My was was in labor for a while, I never paid attention when she told me how long.  My dad wait in the foyer until I was born.  Times have changed - when I had my kids, Jim was with me during labor and delivery.  I was a small baby weighing 6 lbs and 14 oz. and 20 in.  I had very with little hair.  People used to think that I was a boy because I had no hair. 


No comments: