Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Birthday

For my birthday, I got a smartphone.  I really wanted one and was so thrilled to get one.  Danni helped Jim pick one out for me. I did my first Instagram post, with Danni's help.  I'm getting caught up in technology.
Danni and I - 1st Instagram post
We started the morning off with the traditional ward breakfast and neighborhood parade.  I had to get a snapshot of my birthday buddy and I.  His wife always sets up a cute table with desserts for our birthdays. LOVE her!!
Birthday Buddies
We went to Firehouse for lunch to celebrate my birthday.  I got a free meal for my birthday - awesome, sharing with the family - priceless
My yummy free sub
My kids and I
I'm so lucky that my family could spend the day with me - Who could want anything more??

No comments: