Saturday, November 8, 2014

Seussical the Musical

Mesa High has amazing musicals and this year was no exception.  Seussical the Musical was AMAZING!!!  Danni was one of the bird girls, narrators of the musical, and Brittany was one of the jungle animals.  The kids worked super hard and did such a fabulous job.  The costumes and scenery added so much to the show.  Mrs. Stones, Mrs. Turley and Calli Overstreet worked so hard to make this show a success.  Danni will always remember Seussical and the memories she made.  She really enjoyed performing with Brittany.  It was great to see them perform together.  In the past fall seasons, they did colorguard.  Well, this year, they did  Seussical.  Here are some pictures of the musical.








The Bird Girls
Danni and Britt

Danni and some friends in the musical
Danni had so many people come to see the show
Josh came to see Danni and Aubrey
Angela came to see JoJo and Danni
I came to see Danni 6 times
I'm so glad that Danni had the opportunity to be in the musical and I know she had an amazing time.  I videoed a lot of  different scenes, so I will watch it often,  LOVED it!!!!  I'm so proud of Danni and Britt!!!

No comments: