Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Paces
We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners again this year.  

* We started off with Thanksgiving at my parents house at noon.  My sisters, parents, and I talked with Jeff through Skype.  It was fun just to watch Jeff interact with his girls.  Debbie and her family came up for Thanksgiving this year, and it was great to talk to them.  Her boys have grown so much over the years, especially Austin.  Angela and Emily love Briley and wanted to spend some quality time with her.  Emily wanted to show her the rope swing in Grandpa's back yard.  Danni and Britt hung out as usual.  Josh, Zach, Cortney, Jim, and my mom played Skip-Bo.  That's my mom's favorite game and she was thrilled to play it.  I hope she won.  

*Our second dinner was at Mindy's house.  It was great to spend the time with the Paces.  The adults sat around the table chatting while the kids played in the backyard.  Mindy's backyard is amazing with so much to do, especially when her back yard extends to the neighbors,  They have an amazing swing that the kids love.  

It was an amazing Thanksgiving and I'm so sad when it was time to leave both places.  We ate a lot of food and had a great time spent with family.  We really missed Ashley and Devon this year and hope that they are safe and dong well on their missions.

Lisa, Debbie, and I
Josh on Thanksgiving
Danni on Thanksgiving
Angela on Thanksgiving
Emily on Thanksgiving

No comments: