Sunday, April 15, 2018

Grandma and Grandpa

Danni is going to have a baby.  She wanted to give me a gift and needed some money for it, so I put some money into her account. A little later, she asked about health insurance.  My mom intuition popped up and I knew that she was pregnant.  I didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise.  A few weeks later at Sodalicious, Danni had a gift for me: baby shoes and a pregnancy test.  I didn't act too surprised. She didn't understand my reaction, so  I told her that I knew she was pregnant and how I arrived at my conclusion.  She was surprised that I figured it out.  Haha!!!  Our family knew but had to keep it a secret for just a little bit longer.  Dnni wanted to tell the rest of the family and social media on her own time.  She also informed us that she was moving to Showlow the same night.  That announcement shocked me.
Her Social Media announcement
Cute sign that Danni had made for us
We went to Danni's ultrasound to see what she was having, a boy or a girl.  It was fun to sit on the nice big couches and watch her little boy squirm on the big TV screen.  He was moving a lot so Danni was able to see her baby boy.  We are so excited for her and can't wait for his arrival.

No comments: