Sunday, April 29, 2018

Relief Society
Second Counselor

Nanna, Jeanne, Sharon, and I
I was released as the Relief Society counselor today.  It was bittersweet.  I'll miss working closely with Jeanne and others in the presidency, but I could feel that it was time.  Time for a change.  I just had planned my last RS activity with a visit to the Temple Visitor Center.  We watched the Joseph Smith Restoration Movie.  It was a powerful movie and it turned out to be such a sweet activity.  
RS Activity


Our new presidency is Donna Stephenson, Shelly Huber, Brenda Johnson, and Nanna Gutherie.  They seem like the perfect presidency to me.  Donna Stephenson stopped by and dropped off a dozen of beautiful roses to thank me for my service.  She is going to be wonderful RS president.  I'm excited to see what's in store for the RS this

Beautiful Flower




No comments: