Monday, April 16, 2018

Memorable Monday
My Kids

I saw this quote on Social Media and it totally reminded me of my kids.  Having a special needs sister has changed given them a wonderful trait of empathy.  I have seen them with Angela and they are so good to her.  They interact with her and get her involved.  I am amazed how wonderful and kind my kids are.  My kids are special and this quote sums it up.

Looking back, I can see my kids' friendship has grown as we have played, supported each other, and just hung out.  Listening to my kids play video games is music to my ears as they work together to solve problems.  They treat each other respectfully and I admire that about them.  Here are just a few pics of my kids interacting with Angela.
My Kids
Danni and Angela dancing in the street
Emmy and Angela go swimming together often
Josh shows his project to Angela

No comments: